Due to the current economic situation, we are adjusting the price list of internet tariffs from 1.10.2022. For customers who started using our services this year, the new price list is valid from 1.1.2022. Previously connected customers still had the original prices, unfortunately, due to the current economic situation, we are proceeding to unify the prices for all customers. The main reasons for the price increase are as follows:
- we have had the same prices for basic packages ( 290 / 490 / 690 CZK) for more than 10 years
- historically we have not increased prices even when the VAT was increased
- overall inflation over the last 10 years has been over 20%
- projected inflation this year is likely to be over 20%
- especially recently there has been a huge increase in the price of our inputs - electricity, fuel, labour, hardware (due to a shortage of chips) etc.
- we are no longer able to fully cover the increase in inputs by optimization on our side, so we are increasing the price of internet tariffs
In the new price list there is a 100 CZK price increase for most tariffs. A detailed overview of the prices of tariffs valid from 1 October 2022 can be found at https://www.futurnet.cz/archiv/smlouvy/price_list_home_user_2022.pdf It is still possible to subscribe to services for a longer period and thus get a discount of up to about 15%. Due to prepaid billing, you will receive an invoice with the new price during September. For customers who subscribe for a longer period, the price adjustment will not be made until the next invoice. The new price for the services you subscribe to is already available in the client portal at https://portal.futurnet.cz.
If you would like to change your current tariff to a different one, or set up longer term billing for a better price, or get more detailed information about the current price list, please contact us.
If you do not agree with the new price, you can terminate the service on 30.9.2022, at no cost.
We firmly believe that you will remain in our good graces despite the price adjustment.